Favourites | September 2015

september-2015-favourites-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog
Nars Eyeshadow Duo in Kalahari | £25 // When I wear eyeshadow nine times out of ten I'll reach for one of the Naked palettes. The other times it's this duo from Nars. I've made a bigger dent in the left shade, but both are just as nice. I tend to just wear a wash of one colour all over the lid and these two shades really enhance my blue-green eyes. Just add a bit of black or brown eyeliner and finish with mascara and it looks like it's taken forever when in fact it's really easy.

Diptyque Tam Dao Perfume | £58 // I bought this perfume in a Space NK sale for about £20 which is am absolute bargain. The only reason it was so cheap was because of a redesign of the bottles. The scent is exactly the same and I actually quite like the old style. Since I don't wear this on a daily basis to work as it's an eau de toilette, I forget just how much I love it until I pull it out to wear at the weekend. It's such a hard one to describe so I suggest going into a Space NK to smell. It also pairs beautifully with Philosykos,
Be transported to a lush tropical rainforest with Tam Dao; a heady, intoxicating fragrance from the legendary French perfume house of Diptyque, Worn and adored by both women and men, Tam Dao is warm, woody and spicy. Elegant and sophisticated, it’s your perfect escape into an exotic and exciting world.

John Masters Organics Scalp Deep Scalp Purifying Serum | £23 // I featured this in a favourites post a few months back, but I just can't rave about it enough. As it's something I've been using a lot this month and didn't mind talking about it twice. If you have an itchy/dray/flaky scalp then you need to try this. If can be used all over as a scalp mask or on certain areas as a treatment. This is my second bottle and can see myself repurchasing this for a long time.

Lush Hot Toddy Shower Gel // I'm not sure if this is part of this years Christmas collection, but I managed to ration it last year and still have a fairly full bottle that I've just started using again. The scent just smells like Christmas to me and since the weather has gotten a little bit colder I've been enjoying longer baths and using this.

Lush Divination Reusable Bubble Bar // Despite being a massive Lush fan, I'd never heard of this bubble before it was available in the Kitchen this month. I ordered it not really knowing what it would smell like, but I liked the look of it and I find I can get so many more baths out of these reusable bubble bars than normal. I absolutely love the scent and I think it's probably one of my favourites. To me it smells like parma violets and I love parma violets. I does look almost too pretty to use which is why I bought two. The outer gold shimmer disappears after the first use and inside is a gorgeous purple.


Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts