Empties // September 2015

empties-september-2015-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog Weleda Iris Moisture Balancing Hydrating Night Cream | £14.95 // I liked this night cream when I first started using it, but after a while it started clogging my skin and I had white heads appearing every time I used it. It would have suited my skin better in the winter, but as it was nearing it's expiration date I wanted to use it. Luckily it's quite a small tube so didn't take too long. I wouldn't buy this again I don't think unless my skin goes through an incredibly dry period.

Aesop Parsley Seed Cleansing Masque | £27 // I really liked this mask and I'm sad to see it empty although I did enjoy using my tube ringer on it to use every last bit of it. It deep cleanses my skin without irritating my sensitive skin. I will probably buy another tube at some point.

Dr Bronner Magic Peppermint Soap | £8 // I kept this in my bathroom as my hand soap simply because I ran out of the one I was using and had this in my cupboard. I loved the peppermint scent and the formula of this as it lasted such a long time. I will be buying another one at some point I just need to decide which scent.

The Body Shop Moringa Body Scrub | £13 // Out of all The Body Shop body scrubs, this is one of the more abrasive scrubs and it actually feels like it's doing something. I also surprisingly love the strong floral scent and happily used the body scrub, shower gel and body butter just to make the scent even stronger. I have a few other body scrubs to use first, but I probably would buy this again at some point.

Lush Hoppity Poppity Bath Bomb // I think this was from the Easter collection and was hiding at the bottom of my Lush stash. This is a smaller bath bomb than usual which I like. I have a smaller than average bath and it's always a pain to try and cut the normal bath bombs in half. It had quite a subtle lavender and violet scent which I liked and made a nice change.

Lush Fluffy Egg Bath Bomb // Another one I'd forgotten about! I tend to add new products to the top of my basket and the older bath bombs get lost at the bottom. I really should start keeping them on top! This had the same scent as Think Pink bath bomb which is a permanent product. It's a very sweet scent and sort of reminds me of Snow Fairy. It doesn't do too much in terms of the water, just leaves it moisturising and a nice pink colour.

Weleda Baby Calendula Body Cream | £7.95 // I liked this body cream and I would have saved it for the winter, but it really needed using up as it was coming up to it's expiration date. It has quite a thick consistency which takes a while to sink in and I found it a little to heavy for the summer when my skin isn't at it's driest.

Ghost Eclipse Perfume | £34 // I really loved this perfume and it brings back so many memories whenever I wear it. I also get a lot of people asking what I'm wearing when I have it on. I probably won't be repurchasing until next summer as we're coming into autumn when I tend to wear heavier, musky scents and this is quite fresh and summery.


Benefit Roller Lash Mascara | £19.50 // I really like this mascara and it's probably my favourite out of all the Benefit mascaras. I will buy another tube, but have a few others to use first.


Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. I totally agree with you about Benefit's Roller Lash! It's great and holds a curl!

    Emily x
    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both the Ghost Eclipse perfume & Roller Lash too - love these posts because you can really see what people have been loving!

    Lucy | www.foreverseptemberr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a similar experience to you with Weleda's Wild Rose night cream - a shame, as it felt lovely to apply and smelled gorgeous. Might steer clear of them for facial skincare in future, but the body cream actually sounds really appealing (I like to slather on rich, heavy creams all year round!)
    Misia xx
    gowashyourface.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts