Empties // August 2015

empties-august-2015-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micellar Water | £15 // This micellar water will always be one of my favourites and although I tend to buy the Garnier equivalent, I like to buy a bottle every now and again. This removes my eye make-up completely and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.

Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask | £22.99 // I feel like I've had this face mask for years so I made more of an effort to try and finish it over the past couple of months. I really liked this one, but haven't decided if I'm going to repurchase it or not as I have others that I really need to finish first and are quite similar. I used this mask when my skin was feeling either dry or irritated, but needed a deep cleanse.

Lush So White Shower Gel // I love the So White bath bomb Lush releases at Christmas so as soon as a I saw they had created a shower gel version I made an order. Unfortunately it was a limited edition product and I have no idea if they'll be bringing it back again this year. It has the same crisp apple scent and I'm surprised I made it last as long as I did.

Zoella Tutti Fruitti Fresh Fizz Bath Fizzer | £5 // I loved the original scent Zoe released and was excited to smell the tutti fruitti scent. It was part of the Latest In Beauty awards box so I added it to my selected. It seems to have the same formula as the original, maybe slightly less moisturising, but I have to say I'm not a huge fan of the scent. It doesn't smell like tutti fruitti to me, instead it reminds me of a Lush bath bomb that I can't pin point. I probably won't buy this version again and instead will repurchase Fizz Bar.

Yu-Be Moisturising Skin Cream | £25 // This is one of my holy grail products and I need to order a new pot straight away. I tend to use this on my elbows and hands as they get incredibly dry and it's were I most often have eczema flare ups. It has a really strong camphor scent which does fade and disappear once it has sunk in, but I actually love it.

REN Rose Otto Body Oil | £34 // Despite having dry skin, I hate applying body lotion so I like to use a body oil instead especially in winter. After getting out of the bath I'll apply it straight away as I find the oil sinks in a lot better this way. I loved the rose scent and would buy another bottle in the future.

John Masters Purifying Scalp Serum | £23 // This is another one of my favourites. I feel like I'm running out of them all at the same time. I get horrible eczema flare ups on my scalp and this really helps to soothe my scalp. I apply it the day I'm going to wash my hair and when I don't need to go out. I massage it in and let it sit for about thirty minutes before washing it out as normal. It has a mint scent which reminds me of the dentist, but doesn't put me off using it. This is another one I need to repurchase straight away.

Sachuajuan Volume Mousse | £20 // I already bought a back up of this hair mousse before I'd even finished this bottle as I knew I couldn't be without it. It was in the Beauty Bay sale for only £9 so I couldn't resist the bargain price. Although this isn't the perfect curling mousse, I am yet to find one, it does work really well and doesn't leave my hair feeling crispy or sticky.

CND Stickey Base Coat | £8.95 // Again another favourite! It's also a really good price and works amazingly well. It prevents staining and helps to smooth out the nail before coloured polish is applied. It's a green coloured base coat, but you don't notice the colour once you apply it. I feel like I have a million and one other base coats to use before I buy another bottle, but I'll be buying another bottle of Stickey as soon as possible.


Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. I loved the Lush So White shower gel, and Zoella's new bath fizzers!

    Lauren x
    www.laurenselwood.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I havent tried anything from Zoe's range but was tempted by these bath fizz bar things! Maybe I'll try out the original first!

    ​​Leanne​ x​
    Fancy read? Check out my latest post. ​​20 things you'll remember if you've been blogging since 2010​​

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sad I used up the Lush So White shower gel. Love it so much can't wait to get another during Christmas.

    Awkwardgirlx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to try the Zoella fizz bar. Everyone seems to really like them!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts