Project Sample Use Up 033

project sample use up rottenotter rotten otter blog 18
TRESemme Renewal Hair & Scalp Shampoo | £3 // I thought this shampoo was ok but nothing special and I wouldn't buy the full size.

Sachajuan Hair Repair | £23 // I really love this hair mask and if I didn't already have a full-size tub of Philip Kingsley Elasticizer to use then I would have already bought the full size.

Aveda Be Curly Style-Prep | £18 // I got this mini tube of style-prep when I bought the full size so I could try it before opening the full size. I really liked it so I kept the full size.

Caudalie Moisturising Cream Mask  | £22 // This is Caudalie's version of the Origins Drink Up Mask and I really liked using it. Once I finish a couple of samples of the Origins mask I’m going to have to make up my mind on which one I want to repurchase. If you have dry skin then you need to give this a try.

Caudalie Polyphenol [C15] SPF20 Anti-Wrinkle Protect Fluid | £29 // As the name suggests, it's a fluid so it feels a bit lighter on the skin than a normal moisturiser does. This is quite often the case with Caudalie products, like the Vinosource Moisturising Sorbet, they hydrate and moisturise but disappear into the skin without much effort and you aren't left feeling greasy. This moisturiser has probably impressed me the most out of this range which is surprising as I wasn't expecting to like it. This might be because I've been struggling to find a good moisturiser for a while. Everything I have just seems to sit on top of my skin and making it feel greasy but this doesn't.

Aromatherapy Associates De-Stress Mind Bath & Shower Oil | £45 // I think I have one of these mini bath oils in every sample use up post! Only a few drops are needed per bath and they fill up the whole room with the scent. 


Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. That Caudalie mask is one of my favourites, I much prefer it to the Origins x
    The Beauty Bloss

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts