OPI Pink Friday

notd-opi-pink-friday-nail-polish-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog Supplies used...
Orly Bonder Base Coat
OPI Pink Friday // three coats
CND Speedey Top Coat

Pink Friday

Pink Friday is part of the Nicki Minaj collection which was released spring 2012. It's a bubblegum pink that is easy to wear and goes with any outfit. I don't actually own too many pinks this shade so it's a nice one to have in my collection. It's also one of those polishes that changes depending on the lighting you are in therefore it was pretty hard to photograph although I think this one sums it up pretty well.

Application

I love the colour but the formula could do with a bit of work. It needed three coats to become opaque and each one was horribly streaky. Also add a basecoat and topcoat and that's five layers of nail polish. For me and my nails, the more layers I apply, the easier it'll chip.


Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. Beautiful color, like this nail.
    http://www.yasashop.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts