OPI I Vant To Be A-Lone Star

notd-opi-i-vant-to-be-alone-star-nail-polish-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog Supplies used...
Orly Bonder Base Coat
OPI I Vant To Be A-Lone Star // three coats
CND Speedey Top Coat

I Vant To Be A-Lone Star

I don't normally go for icy colours like this, but when I bought it from Fragrance Direct it was only £1.50 and I couldn't resist getting it so I owned nearly all of the OPI Texas Collection. It was released in spring 2011 and although most of the shades are what you'd expect, there are some browns that are more autumn toned. I do really like the light blue base colour, but it's the shimmer running through it that I don't really like.

Application

I've read rave reviews about the formula of this shade, but my bottle is horrible. It's streaky, watery and thin and needs three coats to become opaque. It's one I don't really reach for because of it's formula.




Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts