OPI Fly

notd-opi-fly-nail-polish-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog Supplies used...
Orly Bonder Base Coat
OPI Fly // two coats
CND Speedey Top Coat

Fly

Fly isn't a particularly unique nail polish colour, but I don't really have anything like it in my collection. It has a slight murkiness to it that I really like in nail polishes. This is another one that was pretty hard to capture in a photograph. Either it was looking too green or too blue. It's part of the Nicki Minaj collection which was released spring 2012.

Application

This was a dream to apply and it only needed two coats. I'm not really a fan of the mini OPI brushes though as I find them too thin and don't coat my nails nicely like others do.


Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. I love OPI nail polishes - hands down one of the best nail polish brands! The Beauty Informer x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful shade!

    Leanne

    Fancy read? Check out my latest post My Summer 2015 Bucket List. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts