OPI Don't Mess With OPI

notd-opi-dont-mess-with-opi-nail-polish-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog Supplies used...
Orly Bonder Base Coat
OPI Don't Mess With OPI // two coats
CND Speedey Top Coat

Don't Mess With OPI

This shade from the spring 2011 Texas collection is completely different to anything else I own. I'm not even sure if I really like it and even though I've had it for a while, this is my first time wearing it.

Application

The main thing I don't like about this nail polish is that it dries a lot darker than the bottle. This happens quite often with OPI nail polishes and I'm not really sure why. I wish it wouldn't though as it looks more pastel in the bottle. Application was pretty much perfect though. Opaque in two coats and each one went on so nicely.


Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. I have this and feel unsure of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm never sure on greens, but I do think this could be a good one!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts