Mini Reviews 048 // Zoella | Deep Steep | Kneipp | Mio

mini reviews zoella deep steep kneipp mio rottenotter rotten otter blog
Zoella Soak Opera Bath Soak & Shower Cream | £5 // I was pleasantly surprised with the scent of this as I was expecting something sickly sweet. It's a very light floral fragrance with a hint of freshness that works well to tone down the floral. I really love it. It has the same scent as Fizz Bar so the two work really well together. Although it is a multi-use product, I prefer to use it as a bubble bath rather than a shower gel. The price is also pretty reasonable as the large bottle has lasted me a long time.

Deep Steep Honeydew & Spearmint Bubble Bath | £10.95 // I would never have put the scents honeydew and spearmint together, but they go surprisingly well together. Although this is twice the price as the Zoella version, it does contain better ingredients and doesn't contain synthetic fragrance which can irritate my eczema. This creates a really good amount of bubbles despite not containing the usual ingredients found in most bubble baths. I really like Deep Steep as a brand and want to try more of the different scents.

Kneipp Mineral Bath Salt Cold & Sinus Relief | £8.95 // Kneipp is another brand I want to try more products from. These bath salts have been a lifesaver this winter as they work amazingly well at clearing your sinuses and allowing you to breathe better if you're feeling bunged up. I also like to use these when I have bad hayfever days and am struggling to breathe. They are incredibly strong smelling so I only need to pour in a small amount per bath. The bottle says one cap full per bath, but I find this too much and you'd finish the bottle too quickly.

Mio Liquid Yoga Restorative Bath Soak | £26 // This is one of my all time favourite bath products and I've just bought my second bottle. This is the most expensive out of the four, but it's really worth paying a bit more for. I don't use it in every bath like I would a more affordable bath product and instead save it for pamper nights. It's quite a hard product to describe, the best description is probably liquid bath salts. You have to shake the bottle well before use as the epsom salts sink to the bottom and then you pour some into your bath water and relax. You only need a small amount and I found the bottle lasted a really long time. It's just amazing and another one you must try if you haven't already. The scent really helps me to relax, especially if I'm reading a good book while in the bath, so it's one I reach for when I'm feeling panicky or having trouble sleeping. It's also perfect for after exercising and your muscle are feeling achy.


Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. I haven't heard of a lot of these brands but that last restorative soak sounds divine! Exactly what I need in my life :)

    Sarah | More Than Adored

    ReplyDelete
  2. something soothing about bathing, especially with soothing ingredients...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, never knew that Zoella price is cheap! Maybe I can get one. Nice post <3

    http://www.kinikunormal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts