Where I blog from // 2015

where-i-blog-from-desk-office-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog 8 where-i-blog-from-desk-office-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog 2 where-i-blog-from-desk-office-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog 1 where-i-blog-from-desk-office-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog 6 where-i-blog-from-desk-office-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog 7 where-i-blog-from-desk-office-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog 9 where-i-blog-from-desk-office-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog 3 where-i-blog-from-desk-office-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog 4 where-i-blog-from-desk-office-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog 5
It's been a while since I last shared the area I blog from in my room. The furniture hasn't changed much and instead I've changed what's on the walls and what I keep in the Alex set of drawers.  You can see how it's changed over the years since I started blogging - here, here and here. Looking back on those photos, I cannot beleive how much has changed since the first set back in 2009. Back then I only owned eight OPI nail polishes and now six years later I have a full Helmer unit full of them!

I'm still really happy with how my chair turned out when I updated it with some new fabric last year. Ideally I'd like some more storage drawers but for the time being until I get my own place, I'm just going to have to have a good clear out. The bottom drawer is jamed full of random stuff that I probably don't really need. Recently I've rearranged one of the drawers to have it solely for blogging. In there I keep my blog diary and notebook as well as camera accessories. Once I've finished a product but I think I'll still want to blog about it then I put it in this drawer along with some bath oils that I couldn't find another place for.

I use a lot of wall paper samples as backgrounds for my photos and this basket from Ikea has been a lifesaver. I can now roll them up and have them out of the way, but they're kept neat and tidy. I also reall like how it looks.

If you want to know where anthing is from then just ask!

Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. What a lovely set up! I like how you store your washi tape and backgrounds in the basket xx

    Ioanna | Hearting.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a gorgeous space! I've only moved this year and things aren't quite how I want them yet but I've definitely got some ideas from you :P

    Sarah | More Than Adored

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so envious of your setup! Oh how I wish I had it all! :D Really beautiful and organized and no wonder it inspires you for such good content! x

    TheConscienceFund

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great set up! I wish I had a desk. I just sit down wherever and just plonk my laptop on my lap! I love the idea of different wallpaper samples as blogging backgrounds. Great idea. Also... are those beauty product stickers? SO CUTE!

    Leanne x

    Fancy a read? Check out my latest post The Glamour Summer Edit from Latest in Beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your workspace is so enviable-y gorgeous (and so tidy!) Xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts