Skin Care Diary // May 2015

Throughout each month, I'll be keeping a skin care diary and jotting down what I use on a daily basis. At the end of the month, I'll tally up what has been used the most and share the products with you. I have combination skin that can change between being extremely dry, spot prone, oily and sensitive as well as having eczema flare ups. 
skin-care-diary-routine-may-2015-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog
Bioderma Sensibio H20 Micelle Solution| First Aid Beauty Milk Oil Conditioning Cleanser| JorgObĂ© Peel Off Mask| La Roche-Posay Serozinc | REN Tonic Moisture Mist| Weleda Iris Hydrating Night Cream | Mario Badescu Drying Lotion. 

This month I have introduced some new products to my routine as I was getting a little bit fed up of my skin. I'm loving the night cream from Weleda as it keeps my skin hydrating and helps to soothe my eczema. The combination of Serozinc and the Drying Lotion are helping to keep spots at bay.



Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. This sounds like such a cool idea! I've heard a lot about various Weleda products, but have never tried any. I too get dry skin overnight so maybe this is something I will check out :)

    Mili

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts