Project Sample Use Up 032

project sample use up rottenotter rotten otter blog 20
Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Multi-Purpose Dry Oil | £28 // I love the idea of body oils but I hate the greasy feeling some leave behind if they don't sink in properly. This one from Nuxe is a dry oil so I never have this problem and it sinks in almost immediately. I wasn't a huge fan of the scent though so I wouldn't buy the full size.

Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara  | £21.50 // I loved this mascara and it's actually the first product I've tried from Tarte. I really want to buy the full size at some point.

Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Perfume | £34.50 - £64.50 // I keep these rollerball perfumes in my handbag so I don't have to carry a full-size bottle of perfume around with me. I like the Juicy Couture scents as they seem to mix well with the other perfumes I have and layer nicely. I've already bought a new one.

Weleda Birch Cellulite Oil | £19.95 // I really liked this body oil although I wouldn't buy it because I think it's going to be a miracle worker and get rid of cellulite. Instead, it just keeps my skin feeling incredibly soft and moisturised and therefore avoiding new eczema flare ups.

Weleda Skin Food | £9.95 // This is a staple in my collection and I will always have at least one tube floating around. It's incredibly moisturising and really helps to soothe my eczema when nothing else will. I also like to use it as my hand cream in the winter when they're really dry and chapped. These mini tubes are perfect for keeping at work or in my handbag and I really need to order some more.

L'Occitane Vanilla Bouquet Hand Cream | £8 // I really love the formula of L’Occitane hand creams, I’ve been through so many different tubes, but I am yet to find a scent that I actually like. They’re either too floral or a bit old lady-ish for my taste and unfortunately I’m not a huge fan of this vanilla bouquet version. Again the formula was great as it made my hands feel incredibly soft and hydrated without a greasy feeling.

Weleda Millet Nourishing Shampoo | £9.95 // I've had quite a few of these mini tubes of shampoo from Weleda and I really liked it. It didn't impress me as much as others have, but it didn't irritate my scalp which is the main thing.

Janjira Thai Lime & Ginger Hand Wash | £16 // This isn't pictured as I took the empty tube away with me and didn't want to bring it back with me. I thought I’d love this hand soap but the scent was actually quite subtle which was a bit disappointing. I also found it quite difficult to actually wash off the soap, it didn't lather very well and instead stayed as a gel stuck to my hand.

Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. i'm a big fan of weleda shampoos too, it's a pity they're so expensive x
    natasha // eyebrows, inc.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts