OPI Who The Shrek Are You?

notd-opi-who-the-shrek-are-you-nail-polish-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog Supplies used...
Orly Bonder Base Coat
OPI Who The Shrek Are You? // three coats
CND Speedey Top Coat

Who The Shrek Are You?

Who The Shrek Are You? isn't a polish I'd wear on a daily basis, but it's a fun colour to have in my collection. It's, obviously, part of the Shrek Collection brought out in 2010 along with five other shades. I only have two of them though and as much as I would like to have them all in my collection, especially the two pastels, I don't really fancy paying more than £10 for them.

Application
As you'd expect from a nail polish of this colour, the formula isn't great. It's thin and needs at least three coats to become opaque. Luckily it isn't too streaky so the layers go on top of each other nicely. Despite being five years old, the formula of this polish hasn't changed. It does separate if left unused for a while but nothing a slight shake won't fix.

Fiercely Fiona | Funky Dunkey | Ogre-the-Top Blue | Rumple’s Wiggin’ | What’s with the Cattitude? | Who the Shrek Are You?

Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. It's such a great colour! It would be great to wear on halloween, it kind of reminds me of the green in goosebumps too!

    Sophie x | SophiesMakeupBlog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shame about the formula because the color is super fun x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts