OPI Steady As She Rose

notd-opi-steady-as-a-rose-nail-polish-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog
Supplies used... 
Orly Bonder Base Coat
OPI Steady As She Rose // three coats

Steady As She Rose

The Pirates Of The Caribbean collection is my favourite OPI collaboration so far. It's made up of six dreamy pastel shades that have a slight murkiness to them that I just love. I was extremely late in getting round to buying each polish and I have no idea why. It was released in 2011 and I probably bought them a year or two later. After Sparrow Me The Drama, Steady As She Rose is my favourite. I cannot get away with white nail polish as it just doesn;t suit my skin tone. This extremely pale pink is a nice alternative and gives the same effect just a bit more subtle.

Application

The formula of the polishes in this set are all very similar. They all require three thin coats which is a bit disappointing coming from OPI as they usually only need two coats to become opaque. I can ignore this as I love the colours but do wish they were better. Other than that though each layer applied nicely and didn't bubble or drag. OPI polishes last well on me and I didn't notice any chipping or wear until the third day. For me and my nails were polishes don't usually last more than a day or two without chipping, that's pretty good going.




Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. This is such a pretty shade!

    Leanne

    Fancy a read? Check out my latest post June Beauty Favourites  x 

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely color! Really like light dusty rose/lilac colors ^^

    Z ♥
    http://beautybyz.blogspot.se/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts