Favourites | June 2015

june-favourites-beauty-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog
Korres Fig Showergel | £8 // This shower gel is summer in a bottle. It smells incredible and I always make sure I have a bottle, or two, in my bathroom cabinet.

Clinique Moisture Surge Face Spray | £21 // After watching the two in the bathroom with Caroline Hirons videos I'd made myself a shopping list of things I wanted to try and this was one of them. It was in the sale on Feel Unique so I made a small order with a few other things. This is the hydrating toner step in my skin care routine although it's nice to spray throughout the day if it's particularly hot out. It keeps my skin hydrated and helps to calm my skin down as well.

John Masters Organics Scalp Deep Scalp Purifying Serum | £23 // I'm nearly at the end of this bottle so I'm going to have to make an order for another one soon so I'm not without it for very long. I use this when my scalp is feeling dry and itchy, which it has a lot this past month, and it works wonders. It almost acts like a dry shampoo in a way as when it sinks in, my hair feels and looks cleaner and less greasy. You can apply a small amount and go about your day, but I prefer to use it as a treatment so I apply a more generous amount and then wash out as normal after a couple of hours. My scalp always feels a lot better after I use this.

Burberry Military Red Lipstick | £25 // This tiny Burberry lipstick was part of a gift with purchases and it has to be the cutest thing in my collection. I have totally fallen in love with the colour which is rare for me as normally red lipsticks don't suit me. The red in my hair just seems to clash with every other red I've tried so far apart from this one. I've already bought the full size and can see myself using a repurchasing this for a very long time.


Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. I find with the Clinique spray it kind of feels heavy and sticky immediately after spraying.. not a good feeling! It does hydrate though.. I'll give it that!

    TheConscienceFund

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh that burberry lipstick looks gorgeous, burberry's packaging is always on point too x
    natasha // eyebrows, inc.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts