Deborah Lippmann I'm A Flirt

notd-deborah-lippmann-im-a-flirt-nail-polish-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog
Supplies used... 
Orly Bonder Base Coat
Deborah Lippmann I'm A Flirt // three coats

I'm A Flirt

This shade just screams summer to me. It's a lovely bright raspberry pink that reminds me quite a bit of Barry M Pomegranate. I'm A Flirt is more pink toned though. I can't find this nail polish online so I'm not sure if it's a limited edition shade since I got it as part of a gift with purchase.

Application

For such an expensive nail polish, I'm disappointed that I had to use three coats and even then it wasn't completely opaque. This may be because it has more of a jelly finish than a normal crème finish, but for the price I felt it was a bit of a letdown. Saying that though, if you're going to have to apply at least three coats then you want each one to apply and dry nicely and this nail polish did. I also really liked the high shine finish and although I applied a top coat to make it last longer, it really didn't need it in terms of how glossy it looked already.

Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. that's such a pretty colour, such a shame about the application x
    natasha // eyebrows, inc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a nail varnish similar to that and I hate how transparent it is - it only looks streaky and who really wants that!?

    Beanie
    www.blogofbeanie.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts