Barry M Chai

notd-barry-m-chai-nail-polish-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog 3
Supplies used... 
Orly Bonder Base Coat
Barry M Chai // two coats

Chai

Ever since Models Own discontinued Misty Grey and I came to the end of my bottle, I've been looking for a replacement. I thought I found it in Nubar Citadel but separates after every use so you have to shake it which creates bubbles when you do eventually go to apply it. Chai is a lot darker than what I'm after, it even dries darker than it looks in the bottle, but it's still a really nice grey. It reminds me of more of an elephant grey whereas I'm eventually hoping to find a much lighter more pastel grey.

Application

As with all the gelly formula nail polishes from Barry M , at least the ones I've tried, this applied beautifully and you can easily control the shape of the polish with the brush. I do find these polishes thicken over time, but a drop or two of nail polish thinner brings it back to how it's meant to be. You could easily get away with one coat of this especially if you apply a thicker than normal layer, but I always apply two as it just lasts better on my nails this way.

Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. Annette Lanham06 June, 2015 06:55

    KIKO has loads of different grey nail polishes and I find they dry really quickly, are long-wearing and great value for money!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts