Empites // April 2015

april-2015-beauty-empties-products-i-have-used-up-finished-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog Liz Earle Eye Bright | £13.25 // This is one of my staples in my skin care routine and I will always have a bottle or two in my cupbaords. I used to use this solely as my eye make-up remover but now micellar waters have become more popular and easier to get a hold of, I've been saving it as a treatment. Often when I'm tired or haven't had enough sleep my eyes get sore and irritated so I pour some onto a cotton pad, place them onto my eyes and sit back and relax for ten minutes or so. It works amazingly well and my eyes always feel soothed after I use it. It's also perfect for hey fever days. I've already put in an order for another bottle.

Oilatum Junior Bath Additive | £9.19 // This is what I use in my bath during the week to soothe my eczema. I tend to save the majority of my bath products for the weekend when I take longer baths and stick to using eczema friendly products in quick baths throughout the week. The only reason I'm using the Junior version is because this was the only one in stock when I made the order. I don't think there is much of a difference between this one and the adult version. I'm currently using E45 Bath Additive but once I finish it, I'll be buying this one again. It emulsifies when it comes into contact with the water and it's very moisturising.

Aveeno Bath & Shower Oil | £8.19 // This is another one that I use during the week in baths and it's one of my favourites. It looks like a shower gel until you wash it away as it emulsifies when it touches water. It feels incredibly moisturising on the skin and really helps to soothe my eczema. I don't feel like I need to follow up with a moisturiser afterwards either which is always a bonus as I hate the feeling of wearing clothes after applying a lotion. I'm currently using A-derma Cleansing Oil which I like but don't like the smell of so I'll be repurchasing this once I've finished the A-derma.

Lush Golden Egg Bath Bomb Melt // I loved this bath bomb melt hybrid and wish I had bought more than one. The outside is the bath melt and inside is the bath bomb and I hope Lush make more like this. It fizzed away quite slowly and was incredibly moisturising, I didn't need to follow up with a body lotion afterwards. Had I known how moisturising it was, I probably would have tried to cut it in half so I could have got two uses out of it.

The Body Shop Raspberry Body Scrub | £13 // I love the raspberry scent of this body scrub but it isn't the most effective. The exfoliating particles are too small and I feel like you need to use a lot of it to feel like it's working. I'm currently using The Body Shop Frosted Cranberry Body Scrub so I don't need to think about buying a new body scrub just yet. I have the blueberry version of this one but I don't think I'd buy it again.

Soap And Glory Righteous Body Butter | £10.50 //  I wouldn’t repurchase this one just yet as it is heavily fragranced and although I’m pretty sure this isn’t what causes my eczema to flare up on my body, it doesn’t really help it either. I only had a small amount of product left in this giant tub so I’ve no idea why it’s taken me so long to finally finish it. Although the sugar crush scent is my favourite from S&G, this original is a close second. I am currently using the A-derma cream.

Soap And Glory Hand Dream Super Cream | £7 // I prefer this to the original Hand Food from Soap & Glory. I find it more moisturising and it sinks in quicker. I loved the scent but it did irritate my eczema so I wont be buying this again for a while . I'm currently using the body shop almond hand cream which is working better and doesn't irritate my skin.

Ojon Revitalizing Mist | £20.50 // I loved everything about this leave-in conditioner and I can't believe it took me so long to start using it after getting it for Christmas the year before last. It keeps my hair from feeling dry as well as fighting frizz. The scent is really nice as well. I'm currently using Sachajuan Leave-in Conditioner which I am liking just as much.


Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

Popular Posts