Thierry Mugler Alien

thierry muglar alien perfume review rottenotter rotten otter blog
Thierry Mugler Alien | £49.50 for 30ml, £66.50 for 60ml or £77.50 for 90ml.

Alien by Thierry Mugler. One of those perfumes that people know what you're wearing without even having to ask. It's a distinctive scent and I think this is why it's taken me so long to actually purchase it myself. I have found you either love it or hate it though.
A rich floral woody amber fragrance containing jasmine sambac, cashmeran wood and white amber it is a fragrance whose magic trails awakens your emotions.
It's quite a rich sexy scent but the jasmine notes aren't too strong. Jasmine is a scent that crops up in a lot of the perfumes I love but it's either hit or miss for me. If it's too strong, I don't like it. This is probably a perfume a lot of people would wear solely in the evening but I like to wear it throughout the day as well. A couple of sprays of this and I know it'll last throughout my long shifts at work without any top ups. I also find it lasts a really long time on my clothes as well.

I love the packaging and that you can refill the bottle at a cheaper price once you've finished it. I chose the smaller size because I'm trying to use up all my perfumes before buying anything new. It also means it's the perfect size to throw in my bag or to take away with me.

If you like Alien, try Alien Extraordinaire, I prefer it!


Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. This sounds so promising and i think i might just splash out slightly on this soon:)x
    AllysDays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a stunning perfume and I am obsessed with the bottle!

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts