SKIN CARE DIARY // APRIL 2015

Through out each month I'll be keeping a skin care diary and jotting down what I use on an every day basis. At the end of the month I'll tally up what has been used the most and share the products with you. I have combination skin that can change between being extremely dry, spot prone, oily and sensitive as well as having eczema flare ups. 
april-2015-skin-care-routine-diary-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog
My Little Beauty Micellar Water | Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel | First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads | Caudalie Beauty Elixir | REN Tonic Moisture Mist | A-derma Epitheliale A.H Cream | The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil.

I am so happy to have the REN Tonic Moisture Mist back in my skin care routine but it looks like it's still out of stock on all websites despite being able to buy it from the Space NK sale at Christmas. It's one of my favourite hydrating toners and I always look forward to using it. Balance Me have a very similar toner which I'll have to buy once I finish this one. I've brought back the A-derma moisturiser into my routine as the eczema on my face flared up quite badly at the start of this month. Luckily it seems to have calmed down now but I have no idea what caused it in the first place.

Any hydrating toner recommendations?


Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. The Caudalie spray is definitely something I want to try! I like that it has actual skincare benefits to it, rather than just being a soothing mist. x

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love the Oskia Cleanser. It feels so luxurious on the skin, I always use it in the mornings when my skin needs a little boost xx

    Amanda - dreamingxpretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts