Mini Reviews 037 // Fig + Yarrow | Rituals

mini reviews fig and yarrow rituals rottenotter rotten otter blog
Fig + Yarrow Floral Milk Bath | £20.97 // What I like best about this milk bath is the ingredients list, it's pretty small and doesn't contain anything that will irritate my skin. Add in a scoop of this to your bath which softens the water and you skin. I prefer to use these types of bath products when my eczema is flaring up as it's really soothing. This also makes your bath smell amazing. It's a light floral and a mix of rosewood, ylang ylang, geranium and jasmine. The buttermilk also helps to gently exfoliate the skin keeping skin soft, perfect for in the winter.

Fig + Yarrow Bath + Body Oil Meadow | £25 // I'm not a huge body oil fan although I do prefer to use them in the winter but I bought this with the intention of mainly using it as a bath oil and by doing this, it's lasted a really long time, nearly a year in fact. It is packed full of sweet almond, olive, pumpkin and grape oils to absorb into your skin quickly and provide deep nourishment.You only need a pump or two for a full bath and your left with incredibly moisturising water so there is no need to follow up with a body lotion afterwards. If I can use a product that essentially means I can skip the monotonous task of applying and waiting for a body lotion to sink in then I will, always. The scent is really nice as well, floral without being too over the top and this is coming from someone who isn't a huge floral fan. I love the packaging and how it looks sitting on the shelf in my bathroom. The pump makes it really easy to use especially if you're using it as a body oil. You're not going to drop the glass bottle if you have a bit of oil on your hands as there is no need to pick it up.

Rituals Hanami Heaven Milky Bath Oil | £13.50 // This is another bath milk but it differs slightly to the Fig + Yarrow Floral Milk Bath. This version from Rituals is a oil before it hits the water, it then emulsifies and turns the bath water milky. It has a very sweet scent which I love as it's a bit different the floral or spa-like fragrances bath products usually have. The packaging itself isn't the best although I do like how it looks. It's the process of actually getting the product out of the bottle that doesn't work. I feel like I spend five minutes shaking the bottle upside down and only a small amount comes out. It's also quite hard to gauge how much you've used in one bath and how much is left. It would be better if it had a pump and then you could just use one or two.


Follow me on Bloglovin' // Facebook // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

Popular Posts