Empites // March 2015

march-2015-beauty-empties-products-i-have-used-up-finished-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog Jorgobe White Tea Balancing Cream* | £20 // I really enjoyed using this moisturiser but the only thing that would make me not repurchase is that it contains perfume which is one of the ingredients that irritates my sensitive skin. I have used up every last bit but from now on I'm trying to use products that don't irritate my eczema. If you aren't sensitive to certain ingredients like me, then this is a good one to try if you want a no fuss moisturiser that does the job and is fairly cheap. You can read my full review here.

Bioderma Hydrabio Micellar Solution | £10.20 // I prefer this version to the Sensibio Micellar Solution from Bioderma. It removes my eye make-up without any effort, even stubborn mascara and eyeliner, and it doesn't irritate my eyes. Again this is another product that contains synthetic fragrance so I'm unsure if I would repurchase. I do cleanse afterwards so it doesn't stay on my skin like a moisturiser does but I am trying to avoid it in my skin care products. At the moment I am working my way through a bottle of Garnier's micellar water which doesn't contain perfume and is a cheaper alternative.

Soap And Glory Sugar Crush Body Butter | £10.50 // I’m happy I’m making some sort of progress with using up my body moisturiser collection. Out of all the S&G body butters, Sugar Crush is my favourite. I love the lime and coke scent as well as the almost gel like texture that means it applies and sinks in nicely. You’re not left with sticky feeling skin although I am careful not to apply too much. I’m currently trying to use moisturisers without fragrance and ones that are a bit more eczema friendly so I won’t be repurchasing right now but would in the future.

Zoella Fizz Bar | £5 // I always like to support other bloggers so I knew I wanted to try some of Zoe's products when they were launched. The fizz bar was top of my list as I'm a huge bath person. I really like that you can easily add as many or as few squares of the bath bomb as you like. I have quite a small bath so even one square was enough to scent and moisturise the water. The scent was really nice and fresh with a hint of sweetness. It isn't overpowering like some of Lush's can be, just nice enough that you can still smell it throughout the bath. I'll definitely be buying another pack of these.

Lush Candy Mountain Bubble Bar // This is such an old bubble bar that I had stuffed at the bottom of my Lush stash. I think it's about two years old but it still smelt the same and worked just as well as it did when I first bought it. Candy Mountain is one of my favourite Christmas products and it's one I always buy when it's available. I have another one left to use still and then I'll be able to hopefully buy some more at the end of the year.

Lush Mumkin Bubble Bar // This is another old one from last years Mothers Day collection that I had stashed at the back of my cupboard. It has a lemon and bergamot scent which I really liked and if it was still available, I'd buy it again.

Thierry Mugler Alien Extraordinaire Perfume | £49.50 for 60ml // I like the original Alien perfume from Thierry Mugler but I love this version. It's not an instantly recognisable scent like Alien is but I still had a lot of people asking what perfume I was wearing. I love how well and long this lasts on my skin and clothes and I can still smell it on myself at the end of the day. I'm still working my way through my perfume collection but I will buy another bottle of this at some point.




Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. I really need to start working through my body lotions! - She says after purchasing two more from the body shop! haha

    ​Leanne x
    My new blog post... 1 pair of jeans, 3 ways to style.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts