My Little Superbox | March 2015

my-little-superbox-march-2015-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog 6 my-little-superbox-march-2015-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog 5 my-little-superbox-march-2015-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog 4 my-little-superbox-march-2015-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog 3 my-little-superbox-march-2015-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog 2 my-little-superbox-march-2015-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog 1
Superstickers // My Little World magazine // I Believe I Can Fly t-shirt // Kerastase Cristalliste Luminous Perfecting Conditioner // My Little Beauty Lips & Cheeks // Caudalie Hand And Nail Cream.

My Little Box monthly subscription - £11 + £3.95 P&P

Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. These boxes are just adorable! This one is no exception. Love the Superhero theme & all the beauty products look fab
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts