Favourites // March 2015

march-2015-beauty-favourites-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog
Thierry Mugler Alien Perfume | £49.50 for 30ml, £62 for 40ml or £66.50 for 60ml // I ran out of the Extraordinaire version at the start of the month and since I've put myself on a spending ban of sorts and can't repurchase just yet I thought I'd start using the original version of Alien. I much prefer the Extraordinaire version but I still like the original. I bought this a while ago along with Angel but then Extraordinaire arrived in the post and I put this to the back of my cupboard. It's a rich floral and woody fragrance containing jasmine sambac, cashmeran wood and white. It's one that the majority of people know what it is without evening asking and I find it lasts a really long time on my skin, I can still smell it after I finish work which is always a bonus.

Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Zero | £15/50 // This is my usual go to black and brown eyeliner but I haven't reached for in a good three or four months. I've been preferring just a wash of eyeshadow and lots of mascara for everyday but I've enjoyed smudging a bit of eyeliner along my lash line especially if I'm going out after work and haven't got time to go home first. It's really quick and simple but takes a day look into night. Surprisingly I'm still using the one I got my the first Naked palette years ago but I'll definitely be buying the full size when I need to. It's easy to smudge out before it sets into place and is creamy enough that it doesn't drag the skin. It also doesn't irritate my eyes if I apply it to the waterline. The brown is a really nice shade, not too red toned, but it's the black I've been using this month.

Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Chantilly | £22 // This is another product that has served me well this month for when going out after work. I don't wear a base on a daily basis and even when going out I more often than not reach for concealer instead of foundation. I find foundation, even tinted moisturisers, irritate my eczema and I hate the heavy feeling they leave on my skin. I feel like I just want to scratch it all off. I don't get this with this concealer though and I find the shade match perfect for my skin tone which is quite rare. I can use this under my eyes as well as to conceal spots and redness so it's the only one I really need.

Original Source Shower Gels Pineapple & Coconut Oil, Watermelon & Jojoba Oil, Blackcurrent & Moringa Oil and Peach & Apricot Oil | £2.70 // I've always loved Original Source shower gels but it's these four in particular that I've fallen in love with. All the scents are amazing, my favourites are the watermelon and pineapple though. They're moisturising thanks to the added oils which is perfect for my dry skin and the scents linger on the skin. After a quick look on the OS website I've spotted some new shower gels and body scrubs that are on my list to try, the licorice bod scrub in particular.


Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. I love Original Source and am so excited for these to launch where I live.

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alien is one of my favourites:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Alien! It's such a recognizable scent too. The amount of times I've been with a group of people and someone has piped up saying 'Ok who is wearing Alien?' haha. Tom loves the original source shower gels. Mint is his fave!

    ​Leanne x
    My new blog post... The A to Z of blogging

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts