Skin Care Diary // February 2015

Through out each month I'll be keeping a skin care diary and jotting down what I use on an every day basis. At the end of the month I'll tally up what has been used the most and share the products with you. I have combination skin that can change between being extremely dry, spot prone, oily and sensitive as well as having eczema flare ups. 
skin care diary products february 2015 rottenotter rotten otter blog
Bioderma Hydrabio H2o Micelle Solution | The Body Shop Chamomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter | Caudalie Beauty Elixir | Caudalie Premier Cru The Eye Cream | Indeed Labs Hydraluron | Kate Somerville Goat Milk Cream

This months skin care routine is a mix of old favourites, some repurchases and new-ish products. My skin has, touch wood, stayed pretty normal this month in that I haven't had any eczema flare ups and haven't had too many spots. I think I can put this down to me upping my water in take and trying to stick with products I now work well with my skin and avoiding fragrance in products. Synthetic fragrance is one of the things I know irritates my skin when it comes to skin care ingredients so I am slowly working towards a fragrance free routine. I don't want to throw away all of the products I have that contain perfume as that would be a complete waste of money but I am making an effort to check ingredients before I make future purchases.

I haven't used Hydraluron since I finished my first tube back in 2013. Why it's taken me so long to repurchase I have no idea as I have fallen back in love with it. It love how my skin looks and feels when I use it and I find my moisturiser always sinks in better after I've used it.

What's been your top skin care product of February?

Follow me on Bloglovin'// Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts