NOTD // OPI Pirouette My Whistle

notd opi pirouette my whistle nail polish rottenotter rotten otter blog
Supplies used... 
Orly Bonder Base Coat
Avon Licorice // two coats
OPI Pirouette My Whistle // one coat

Pirouette My Whistle was part of the New York City ballet collection way back in 2012. I wasn't really a fan of the other polishes in this collection, I didn't think they really worked, but this glitter stood out to me. I managed to get this at a bargain price from Fragrance Direct but since then they've upped the price to £3.99 which is still good but not as good as the £2 I bough it for.

This glitter nail polish reminds me of snow fall and I decided to wear it when it started snowing boxing day although I've only now just got round to sharing it. Seriously, as much as I love the winter, it's my favourite season, I always forget throughout the rest of the year just how poor the light is to take photos for my blog. Taking photos of nail polish, especially glitters, are probably the worst to take as well!

Barre My Soul | Care To Danse? | Don’t Touch My Tutu! | My Pointe Exactly | Pirouette My Whistle | You Callin’ Me A Lyre?

Follow me on Bloglovin' // Facebook // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. I think I might have to pick up this polish, it's so pretty.
    Zeynab xx
    The Beautifully Disastrous

    ReplyDelete
  2. This polish is so pretty and looks so delicate on the nail xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts