NOTD // OPI Gargantuan Green Grape

notd opi gargantuan green grape nail polish rottenotter rotten otter blog
Supplies used... 
Orly Bonder Base Coat

This nail polish has been on my wishlist ever since it was released. I'm not even sure why I'm drawn to this polish so much but I love the unusual shade of green. It's pastel but not the standard mint green I usually go for. Unfortunately the amount of coats I needed for it to become opaque is what would put me off wearing it on a daily basis. With a base and top coat that's six coats of nail polish in total which is a bit crazy it you think of all the drying time needed in between coats. NYX Pastel Pistachio is a similar colour but with a better formula so I'd probably reach for that more over this one which is a shame.

Atomic Orange | Azure For Sure | Blue My Mind | Bright Lights Big Color | Charged Up Cherry | Dazzle Me | Do You Lilac It? | Dominant Jeans | Electric Eel | Fireflies | Flashbulb Fuchsia | Gargantuan Green Grape | Go on Green! | It’s A Bird, It’s A Plane, It’s OPI! | Ladies and Magenta-men | Megawatt?! | Need Sunglasses? | Pink Before You Leap | Purple with a Purpose | Significant Other Color | Sonic Bloom | That’s Berry Daring | Totally Tangerine | Up Front and Personal.


Follow me on Bloglovin' // Facebook // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. 6 coats of polish - I struggle to wait for 3 to dry. I'm not a massive fan of green polish as I don't think it looks good on my nails
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts