NOTD // Barry M Yellow Topaz

notd barry m yellow topaz nail polish rottenotter rotten otter blog
Supplies used... 
Orly Bonder Base Coat
Avon Licorice // two coats
Barry M Yellow Topaz// one coat

It took me a while to actually get round to trying this nail polish and now I've worn it, I can't beleive I hadn't sooner! In the bottle this polish just looks like your standard gold glitter nail polish but once on the nails, especially over a black polish, you can see that it's packed full of holographic glitter as well. Although this is the smallest size glitter in the bottle, when the light hits it you can see all the different colours. I really like that there are different sized glitters as well as it makes it just a bit more interesting.



Follow me on Bloglovin' // Facebook // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts