Skin Care Diary // December 2014

Through out each month I'll be keeping a skin care diary and jotting down what I use on an every day basis. At the end of the month I'll tally up what has been used the most and share the products with you. I have combination skin that can change between being extremely dry, spot prone, oily and sensitive as well as having eczema flare ups. 
skin care diary products december 2014 rottenotter rotten otter blog
Liz Earle Eye Bright // Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm // Melvita Rose Water Spray // A-Derma Epitheliale A.H Cream // JorgObe White Tea Balancing Cream*.

Carrying on from where I left off with last month, the start of December was absolutely horrible skin care wise. The eczema on my face was even worse and so irritated that nothing I had at home was able to calm it down. I had to completely stop with my skin care and all I was able to do was use a cold damp muslin cloth and another A-derma cream, not pictured. I ended up booking an appointment at my doctors to see if they could help which I am so glad I was able to cancel. For some unknown reason, I'm sort of putting it down to the A-Derma  Epitheliale cream (thank you Jenny!), practically overnight my skin was feeling smoother and less irritated about a week and a half into December.

I'm still being extremely careful with my skin but I was finally able to cleanse properly and start back up with my skin care routine. I missed not being able to do it in full as I find it a really relaxing part of my night before going to bed. There's just something about washing away the day and applying a nice serum and moisturiser before bed.


Follow me on Bloglovin' // Facebook // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. So glad that the A-Derma worked for you - like yourself, I managed to cancel a drs appointment last year because of it being so good! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mum is OBSESSED with the Emma Hardie cleanser! She LOVES it. I'm yet to try it, strangely, but I think I will do soon!
    x x | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts