Shopping // Lush Christmas 2014

lush christmas halloween haul rottenotter rotten otter blog
Lord Of Misrule // Dashing Santa // Wizard // The Christmas Penguin // Drummers Drumming // The Christmas Hedgehog // Star Light, Star Bright // Snow Angel // Sparkly Pumpkin // Luxury Lush Pud // Christmas Eve // Shoot For The Stars // Golden Wonder.

I thought I probably wouldn't buy anything from Lush's Christmas collection this year as I still had a couple of products from Easter and other limited edition collection. Then I watched Zoe's video and saw that the majority of the products are new or I hadn't tried before and I couldn't resist making an order or two.

The only product I bought that I'd already tried was Christmas Eve bubble bar as I just love the floral scent and it's become a bit of a tradition to use each year on Christmas Eve. Glitter is a definite theme of this years products and if you don't like it then skip out on Star Light, Star Bright, a bath melt which is covered in silver glitter. Snow Angel, Sparkly Pumpkin, Golden Wonder and Wizard also have glitter or shimmer in them.

My favourites so far are The Christmas Hedgehog bubble bar as it's surprisingly moisturising and the Wizard bubble bar because of the scent. I'm hoping I'll be able to pick up a couple more in the sale after Christmas.


Follow me on Bloglovin' // Facebook // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. I really want to try Snow Angel but I can't find it in my local Lush and it'll be gone before I go back to London... Argh!

    - Elodie x

    http://www.elle-yeah.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drummer's Drumming looks like it would be lots of fun to play with! ^ ^

    www.thedailydollyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The products seems awesome and must try! Great post .

    http://www.kinikunormal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah what a haul! I can't wait for the lush sale!
    Glossy Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many exciting goodies! I caved for the Hedgehog and Penguin as well, they are TOO cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts