NOTD // W7 Salt N Pepper

notd w7 salt n pepper nail polish rottenotter rotten otter blog
Supplies used... 
Orly Bonder Base Coat
W7 Salt N Pepper// three coats
CND Speedey Top Coat

I'd completely forgotten about this nail polish but after having a bit of a sort out of my collection I came across it and decided to wear it again. I don't know what it is about this polish but I just love it. I'm not normally a fan of glitter nail polishes but these types of ones I love. It almost looks like nail art but next to no effort. I love polka dot nail art and this is a similar look.These W7 polishes are a much cheaper version of the Nails Inc sprinkles. You do need three coats but with a good topcoat that dries quickly it isn't too much of a pain. 


Follow me on Bloglovin' // Facebook // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. I love nail polishes that look like nail art but are an easy couple of coats instead! This is so pretty x

    Evelyn @ We Were Raised By Wolves

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fun looking polish, I love the effect & that is a purse friendly price
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts