NOTD // Look Beauty Sequin Effect

notd look beauty sequin effect nail polish rottenotter rotten otter blog
Supplies used... 
Orly Bonder Base Coat
Avon Licorice // one coat
Look Beauty Sequin Effect // one coat

So Look Beautys Sequin Effect is the first nail polish I'm sharing that is a pretty good dupe for Gosh Rainbow. Unfortunately it looks like it isn't available any more which is a shame as it was pretty cheap. The flakies in this version are more yellow and green toned even in different light where as the Gosh version is mostly orange toned which you can see in the NOTD I posted the other day. Up next is Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure, my favourite and probably the closest dupe out of them all.

Follow me on Bloglovin' // Facebook // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. I really like this sparkly colour, it especially looks good against the black. x
    Maria's Adventures

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts