NOTD // Look Beauty Pearl Effect

notd look beauty pearl effect nail polish rottenotter rotten otter blog
Supplies used... 
Orly Bonder Base Coat
Avon Licorice // one coat
Look Beauty Pearl Effect // two coats

Unlike normal nail polishes, this seems to have gotten thinner the longer I have it so I needed two coats for the blue flakie to shower up. My photo doesn't really do this polish justice especially with the horrible winter light, or lack of light I should say. It really works best over a black polish but also looks nice and more subtle over a pastel blue or purple if you don't want to wear such a dark colour. I had a quick look on the Superdrug website and could only find one Look Beauty nail polish so I'm not even sure if you can buy this anymore.




Follow me on Bloglovin' // Facebook // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. I have this but I've never used it, looks like its time to try it. Looks great!

    Brunette in Louboutins

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this a while ago but I wasn't fussed...think I missed out. Love what you've done!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog!! And this polish is an amazing shade, may I ask what camera you use? www.chantellehudson.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts