Beauty Box // Glossybox November 2014

beauty box november 2014 glossybox rottenotter rotten otter blog 2 beauty box november 2014 glossybox rottenotter rotten otter blog 1 Lollipops Make Up Eye Pencil in Black | €14 // I'm always happy to try out new eye liners especially if they’re black to try and see if I can find a better liner than Urban Decay 24/7. So far I haven’t though! I like that this is a twist up eye liner as it means I don’t have to sharpen it.

H20+ Face Oasis Hydrating Treatment | £27.50 for 50ml // This seems like quite an interesting product. It’s an oil free moisture gel that can be kept in the fridge and used as a refreshing and cooling mask. Otherwise it can be used as an overnight treatment by applying a thin layer to dry cleansed skin, leave for five minutes and then massage in any leftover product.

Burt's Bees Lip Shine in Blush | £6.99 // I would have loved this when I was a teenager but now I just don’t reach for lipglosses anymore with the exception of the Clarins Instant Light Lip Perfectors. I like that this is 100% natural and the colour is nice but one that will probably just sit in my dressing table drawer unfortunately.

Monu Skincare Refining Capri Facial Oil | £26 for 100ml // I’ve tried Monu body products but this is the first from their skin care range. Despite having dry skin I don’t always get on with facial oils as I hate being able to feel it on my skin, I prefer something that sinks in quickly, so this will have to impress me a lot to get my seal of approval.

Umberto Giannini Miracle Worker | £8 for 125ml // I have dry, frizzy coarse hair so this “Miracle Worker” seems like it was made for me, at least by the description on the Glossybox card. You can use it after washing to towel dried hair before blow draying or as a finishing product to smooth flyaways and ends.


Follow me on Bloglovin' // Facebook // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. There's a couple of brands in there that I haven't heard of before (which I think is often a good thing) and I like the range of products. Its been a long time since I subbed to birch box but I have gotten more into beauty boxes in the last couple of months. I think my favourite at the moment is from Love Lula, it's an all natural beauty box and the contents are always surprisingly good. I love your background, is it printed paper? I'd love to know where you got it :) xx

    One Little Vice - UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pity that it's not available over Europe. Now I have one more reason why I want to move to England: the amazing beauty-boxes. In my country there is only one or two box of I'm not mistaken.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sad can order it in Ukraine as I like everything it had there....
    xo
    Stacy

    http://tastyrumors.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These things are very useful, very good.
    http://www.exportsell.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts