The Repurchases 005

the repurchases 005 rottenotter rotten otter blog
Philip Kingsley Elasticizer | £27.50 // I've lost count of how many tubes I've gone through of Elasticizer but I've only just got round to buying the full size tub! For some reason if you haven't heard about this hair mask, you apply it to damp hair before you shampoo, tie your hair up and leave for about twenty minutes and then shampoo and conditioner your hair as normal. This is the best hair treatment I have used so far and nothing beats how amazingly soft my hair feels afterwards. It's not the cheapest but you only need a small amount, and I have really long hair, and I use it maybe once every two or three weeks.

Weleda Skin Food | £6.95-£9.95 // My first tube of this lasted for such a long time, probably more than a year, so it makes the already cheap price even better. This is a really thick multi-purpose cream that will help with the driest of dry skin. It's perfect if you suffer with eczema and can be used on the face as well. When I went to repurchase the larger size was sold out so I bought two of the smaller tubes which works out at roughly the same price. Now I can keep one by my bedside table and the other in my handbag. This has been a life saver for dry elbows and pesky patches of eczema in my eyebrows of all places. Also the smell is amazing!

Caudalie Premier Cru The Eye Cream | £49 // Apart from balance Me Wonder Eye Cream I've never found an eye cream that I've liked let along loved but this is one of them. I got a tiny tube of it free with an order and fell in love with it instantly as it saved me from a horrible allergic reaction around my eyes which nothing would clear. I never would have said I'd spend nearly £50 on an eye cream before this one but now I have. You only need a tiny dot for each eye as it has quite a thick formula for an eye cream. So far after a few months of use I haven't had any milia appear around my eyes which I've gotten with a lot of other eye creams. This eye cream isn't going to be for everyone because of the price but it's worked wonders for me.

Philip Kingsley Exfoliating Scalp Mask | £5.50-£16 // This is another one that I've lost count of how many times I've repurchased and luckily it's now available in a bigger size. I can get about five or six uses out of the smaller tube so will probably get about twenty out of the larger one when I repurchase it next time. If you get eczema or dry skin on your scalp then you need to give this ago as it's really changed how my scalp is. You dampen your hair and then apply this in sections to your scalp, massage it in and leave on for twenty minutes and wash as normal. It's possible to apply this yourself but I usually get my mum to do it for me and she'll give me a head massage at the same time.

Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara | £13 // Another one I've repurchased a lot! A bottom lash mascara might seem a bit of a gimmick and why couldn't you use a normal mascara? Some mascaras smudge on me throughout the day, especially on my bottom lashes, but I've never had a problem with this one even in the summer. My only gripe about it is that it seems to dry up quite quickly although I do use it every day without fail. I've tried other bottom lash mascaras but always come back to this one.



Follow me on Bloglovin' // Facebook // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. Just repurchased the Clinique Bottom Lash mascara as well! It very quickly became a staple in my collection as I really do find that it does wonders to my bottom lashes. xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the eye cream! I'm glad Caudalie is getting the publicity it deserves these days! I've been using their products for years (the perks of being born and raised in France, eh?) and I was always a bit sad not to be able to find them in London.

    - Elodie x

    http://www.elle-yeah.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore every Phillip Kingsley item I've tried, annoyingly for my bank account!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts