Project Sample Use Up 023

project sample use up rottenotter rotten otter blog 12
Therapie Joie Uplifting Bath Infusion // This mini sachet was part of a gift with purchase from Cult Beauty and I don't think I would have tried it if it wasn't. I didn't even know it existed as I hadn't seen it on the CB site before. Although it made my bath smell nice and made the water slightly moisturising, it didn't have the same relaxing effects that the detox salts do so I don't think I'd buy the full size.

Therapie Himalayan Detox Salts // Another pack of detox salts! Can't not have these in my bathroom cupboards and I got this mini pack from Latest In Beauty.

Margaret Dabbs Exfoliating Foot Mousse // Although incredibly expensive for what is essentially a body scrub, I really enjoyed trying this foot scrub from Margaret Dabbs. It was included in a travel/try set along with a few other foot products. Would I pay £18 for the full size? Probably not but I'd buy the travel set again next summer or if I was going on holiday.

La Roche-Posay Anthelios AC SPF 30 x2
La Roche-Posay Anthelios SPF 50 x2 // Technically these La Roche-Posay sun tan lotion samples aren't empty but I've had them for nearly two years now and I don't really like to use SPF that I've had longer than a year as it stops working. I did buy a new LRP SPF 50 this summer which I like.

Thierry Muglar Alien Eau Extraordinaire Perfume // Although I do like and own the original Alien perfume from Thierry Muglar, I think I actually prefer the Eau Extraordinaire version. So much so that I went out and bought the full size simply from smelling this sample in a magazine. The notes are neroli, bergamot, tiare flower, cashmeran and white amber.

balance Me Wonder Eye Cream // Out of all of the eye creams I've tried this one from balance Me has to be one of my favourites. These mini tubes also last a really long time as well so I can only imagine how long the full size would last. It feels quite light on the skin but still very moisturising and I don't wake up in the morning with puffy eyes when I use it. I have another mini tube to use so no need to buy the full size just yet but I probably will.

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Cream //
Despite really liking Estee Lauders ANR I'm not a fan of the eye cream. I was given this mini tub when I bought ANR and was really excited to try it before I bought it and have even considered buying the full size at the same time. I'm so glad I didn't though! It smells like straight up vodka and I didn't find it did anything when I applied it. The only positive thing I can say is that I liked the gel/serum formula but that's it.

Follow me on Bloglovin' // Facebook // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

Popular Posts