My Little Box by Diane Von Furstenburg

my little box october rottenotter rotten otter blog 11 my little box october rottenotter rotten otter blog 10 my little box october rottenotter rotten otter blog 9 my little box october rottenotter rotten otter blog 8 my little box october rottenotter rotten otter blog 7 my little box october rottenotter rotten otter blog 6 my little box october rottenotter rotten otter blog 5 my little box october rottenotter rotten otter blog 4 my little box october rottenotter rotten otter blog 3 my little box october rottenotter rotten otter blog 2 my little box october rottenotter rotten otter blog 1
Another amazing box from My Little Box! This box is quickly becoming my favourite out of the three I'm subscribed to. It's something a little different to the standard monthly beauty box which after three years I was getting a little bored of.

Inside this months box, designed by Diane Von Furstenberg, is an illustration which I've already added to my gallery wall, a magazine, scarf and a lips broach. Inside the little pouch is a L'Occitane hand cream, Kerastase hair spray and a My Little Box micellar water.


Follow me on Bloglovin' // Facebook // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. The My Little Box boxes never fail to amaze me. There is such a good balance in all of the things you receive, and they're adorable as well.

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it only available in th UK?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My little box started off in France and only came to the UK last month, as far as I can tell it's not available anywhere else apart from Belgium and Japan but they might do at some point :) xx

      Delete
  3. I also got the same scarf! in France we receive different product, I got the micellar water though.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts