Mini Reviews 021 // Emma Hardie // RMK // Caudalie

mini reviews emma hardie RMK caudalie rottenotter rotten otter blog
Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm | £36 // When I first bought this I wasn't sure if it would live up to the hype or not but luckily it did. I first tried a mini tub from Latest In Beauty and then when that eventually ran out I bought the full size. I tend to reach for this in the winter when my dry skin is even drier as it's a heavier balm than others. I find the scent and massaging the balm into my skin really relaxing so I always look forward to cleansing when I use this. I do have to be a bit more careful when taking this off with a muslin cloth or flannel so no residue is left behind. It's great at removing make-up but because this is so expensive I tend to use a micellar water first and then use this to cleanse my skin therefore getting all the benefits from it. Only a small amount is needed as it turns into an oil when warmed up so this tub has lasted a really long time.

RMK Rose Cleansing Balm | £29 // I first came across this cleansing balm when it was included in a beauty box and I fell in love with it straight away. With the full size tub you get a mini spatula which makes it a lot easier to get the balm out of the tub and you are able to use the perfect amount. I find if I just scoop some out with my fingers I'm more likely to use too much product. Unlike some balm cleansers,like Emma Hardie, this feels really light on the skin and as it emulsifies with water, it never leaves your skin with a greasy feeling. The rose scent is lovely and my skin just seems to get on really well with this cleanser. It feels very gentle on my sensitive skin and I enjoyed using it in the summer when I wanted something moisturising but light.

Caudalie Vinosource SOS Thirst Quenching Serum | £28 // This is one of the few serums I've actually repurchased as it always impresses me every time I use it. It's quite a watery serum so it smooths over the skin really easily. I often find one pump isn't enough for my dry skin so I use between one and two pumps. If you have dry and/or dehydrated skin then this serum is for you although it's light enough I think it would work for oily skin as well. It's a good all rounder. I like to use it both day and night and it works underneath make-up well.

Caudalie Vinosource Moisturising Sorbet | £22 // This is one of the few moisturisers that I actually really like and would buy again and again. Despite having dry skin a lot of creams seem to just sit on the surface of my skin and don't actually sink in. This sinks in beautifully and although seems to disappear straight away, it's still really moisturising. It has a very unique texture, it sort of feels like a gel but light and fluffy which means it is a dream to apply and sinks into your skin immediately. It feels very light on the skin so was perfect to use during the summer when I still needed a lot of moisture in my skin but didn't want to feel like I had just applied a thick cream. The scent of this is just amazing! When I use this in conjunction with the serum my skin always feels and looks it's best.


Follow me on Bloglovin' // Facebook // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. I've heard so much about the Emma Hardie cleansing balm, it sounds incredible!

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photograph, I loved the Emma Hardie balm but I cannot justify that much money overtime I need an evening cleanser! So frustrating... one day I will I'm sure!

    daisychurchward.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts