From Muslin Cloths To Flannels

switching from muslin to flannel rottenotter rotten otter blog
Ever since I can remember, I've used a muslin cloth to remove my cleanser especially since one of the first cleansers I've ever used was Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser. For years they were fine and removed the cleanser perfectly but for some reason this month I just felt like a change. Maybe the muslin cloths were getting a bit old but they weren't holding the heat of the water very well and were feeling a bit rough on my skin.

I decided to try out flannels and ordered some from Merumaya as they were pretty cheap and I wasn't feeling like going into Primark on a Saturday. The days of the week on the packaging reminded me of the days of the week knickers I had growing up, anyone else have these?? I never wore the right day! These flannels aren't as soft as I would have hoped but I'm thinking they might soften up as I use and wash them. If not I'll be on the hunt for some more. They are doing a good job, if not a little better, than my old muslin cloths did. I also bought two laundry bags to keep the clean and used flannels in as they wouldn't fit in my old storage.


Follow me on Bloglovin' // Facebook // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. I prefer to use a flannel, I think it's only because I am used to using them. I really like the primark ones especially the Egyptian cotton ones as they are so soft. I just came across your blog, love the quality of your photos.
    Zeynab xx
    The Beautifully Disastrous

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts