Skin Care Diary // August 2014

Through out each month I'll be keeping a skin care diary and jotting down what I use on an every day basis. At the end of the month I'll tally up what has been used the most and share the products with you. 
skin care diary products routine august 2014 rottenotter rotten otter blog
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water // RMK Rose Cleansing Balm // Aesop Parsley Seed Cleansing Masque // balance Me Skin Bight Hydrating Face Mist // Trilogy Very Gentle Calming Fluid // Caudalie Vinosource Moisturising Sorbet. 

The only new product I'm using this month is the Garnier Micellar Water as I finished the L'Oreal version I was using last month. All the other products are old favourites and ones that I would repurchase if I haven't already. This month my skin has been a bit temperamental, especially around my forehead. I haven't had that many breakouts, instead it's lots of tiny under the skin spots or bumps which don't turn into anything but aren't really going away either. That's when I brought out the parsely seed mask and it's really been making a difference. Hopefully another week or two of using it and they will all be gone. I'm also trying to drink more water and eat better to see if this makes a difference to my skin as well.

Follow me on Bloglovin' // Facebook // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. I always see a difference when I use the Aesop mask. It's such a good one for spotty days and I love that it doesn't dry out my skin. Definitely a staple in my collection. xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got the Aesop mask, it smells soooooooo good! Was saving it for pics, which I did today so cannot wait to try it now!

    MsBubu

    ReplyDelete
  3. This photo is beautiful! I've just run out of the Garnier Micellar water as well but have been using my Body Shop Cleansing Oil to help break down my makeup before going in with my second cleanser.

    Victoria

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts