Project Sample Use Up 022

project sample use up rottenotter rotten otter blog 9
Doctor Duve Lifting & Firming Hand & Decollete Cream // This is an ok hand cream, nothing special and I'll use the other sachets I have but I wouldn't buy the full size.

Fresh Life Perfume // I absolutely fell in love with this perfume and if it was easier to get a hold of in the uk I'd buy the full size. It is quite an expensive perfume, $50 for 30ml, so may be for the best I can't buy it easily. The notes are bergamot, vanilla grass, cypress, grapefruit, lilac leaves, magnolia, amber, orange, tonka flowers, cucumber, moss and morning dew.

Elie Saab Le Parfum L'Eau Couture // I love the original Elie Saab Le Parfum so I knew I had to try this fresher version. I used Feel Uniques try before you buy system and got this mini spray to try it first before opening the full size. Needless to say I loved it immediately and opened the full bottle straight away.

English Laundrey Perfume // I really liked this perfume and would think about buying the full size. English Laundry tap into the very essence of an English country garden with this beautifully fresh fragrance. Envelop yourself in top notes of rose geranium and creamy white flowers set against its backdrop of woody spicy and musky notes

Alterna Bamboo Style Boho Waves Tousled Texture Mist // I really liked this sea salt spray, even more so than the Paul Mitchell one. I felt like this helped to enhance my natural curl really well without any effort. It's about £20 so not the cheapest product but still not a bad price.

Yes To Cucumbers Towelettes // I don't use face wipes for their intended purpose so can't comment on how these feel on the skin. Instead I use them to remove make-up swatches while I'm blogging or just looking through my collection. I usually just buy standard baby wipes so I wouldn't pay more than a couple of quid for them.

Clinique High Impact Mascara // This is one of my favourite mascaras and I've gone through countless tubes of it. It doesn't clump, gives a lot of volume and length as well as defines the lashes. It still looks natural though but can also be built up for extra volume. I will be buying another full size tube at some point.

Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Texturizing Sea Salt Spray // I really enjoyed using this sea spray and it had an unusual ginger scent. Apart from amazon I'm not even sure where you can buy Paul Mitchell products from, it might be an American brand?? I have natural curly/wavy hair so this helped to emphasise this without drying my hair out too much. Also it never felt sticky no matter how much I applied.


Follow me on Bloglovin' // Facebook // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. I get this way with samples too. I get so excited by them and then end up storing them away. It's good to see you've gotten through a chunk of yours.

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a bag of samples in my room that i should probably go through.
    Lovely reviews on the products, i would love to try out the Fresh Life perfume, heard good things about it.

    Kelly
    Kelly's Journal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for reminding me of all the samples I own XD. *laughs* Glad you are using your ones up. I should definitely do the same.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts