My Little Parisienne Box

my little parisinne box september 2014 rottenotter rotten otter blog 9 my little parisinne box september 2014 rottenotter rotten otter blog 8 my little parisinne box september 2014 rottenotter rotten otter blog 7 my little parisinne box september 2014 rottenotter rotten otter blog 6 my little parisinne box september 2014 rottenotter rotten otter blog 5 my little parisinne box september 2014 rottenotter rotten otter blog 4 my little parisinne box september 2014 rottenotter rotten otter blog 2 my little parisinne box september 2014 rottenotter rotten otter blog 3 my little parisinne box september 2014 rottenotter rotten otter blog 1
When I first heard about a new beauty box launching I knew I had to try it. For the past couple of months I've been a bit fed up of getting the same samples from the same brands each month with both Glossybox and Birchbox and have been thinking about cancelling a subscription. Then My Little Box started this month which looked different to your average beauty box so I subscribed and will see how it goes for a couple of months and then I'll cancel one of them. I really don't need three boxes each month!!

Inside this months Parisienne box was a Paris illustration, stickers, a note book, a laptop bag and a little pouch containing Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse, Laura Mercier Foundation Primer and a highlighter from their own make-up line.

This monthly box is a little bit more expensive than the others at £11 + £3.95 PP but if the September box is anything to go by then that extra little bit of money really makes a different to the quality of the contents. I'm already excited about what will be in next months box and what the theme will be!



Follow me on Bloglovin' // Facebook // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. Aah this actually looks so so cute and different from all the other boxes! Would love to get my hands on this one!

    TheConscienceFund

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like such an adorable alternative to the usual beauty box, looking forward to seeing what else they come up with x

    Charlotte / coloursandcarousels

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, this is so adorable! It's a very unique little box - I love the mix of stuff they sent out. I'm always in the need of new notebooks and those stickers are super cute. I hope they'll launch in the US one day!

    x
    beauty, style, life || bespectacled

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this looks amazing!
    I've never had a subscription box but think i'm going to go order this
    xx
    www.adrugstoreaddiction.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looks so beautiful, from the packaging to the content! It totally worths it! :D

    Diana P. | Cups & Roses

    ReplyDelete
  6. This box blows me away every time I see it! All of the items look amazing, it breaks my heart that I can't get it where I live.

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cute box, the products in there look like they're really good quality as well. Meg x

    A Scholar Life

    ReplyDelete
  8. For the little bit more money I think you get much more desirable products. Be interesting to see what they do next time!

    Ohhellojo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts