Mini Review 018 // The Body Shop Olive

mini reviews the body shop olive rottenotter rotten otter blog
Body Scrub | £12.50 // Lets start of with saying I absolutely hate the taste of olives but for some reason I love the scent of TBS's Olive range. It's a very fresh scent and to me doesn't smell anything like olives do. Each product has a slightly different scent and the shower gel is my favourite, it's more of a fresh-green scent while the scrub is a slightly sweeter scent.

The Body Shop's body scrubs really vary in how abrasive they are and how well they work. There's been a couple, in particular the Chocomania body scrub, that I have really hated. If possible I'd suggest trying them out in store but I tend to make online orders from TBS so can't always do this. The olive body scrub isn't the most abrasive scrub I've tried, not like Soap & Glorys Sugar Crush, it's gentle enough to use on a daily basis if you wanted to do. The formula of this is very creamy and moisturising so a good one if you have sensitive skin but not if you want to exfoliate before fake tanning.

Body Butter | £13 // The olive body butter has a slightly thicker formula than some of The Body Butters so it's one I usually save for winter when my skin is at its driest. I still use it during the summer but I just have to be careful with how much I use so my skin doesn't end up feeling sticky.

Shower Gel | £4 - £12 // I've already been through a bottle of this before I when I made this order I chose the giant sized bottle. I used a code so I think I paid just a little over what you'd pay for the 250ml bottle. Even better is that this size has a pump so you end up using even less product so it will last longer. The body Shop shower gels are one of my favourites as they feel moisturising on the skin and don't irritate my eczema at all. You can also use them as bubble baths!



Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest  // Twitter // Tumblr //

Comments

  1. I have SO much love for the body shop!

    Georgina x
    foxonthehunt.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had an olive body butter from them once, I loved the scent! I'd even say it was a unisex scent :) Usually I don't go for exfoliants from The Body Shop but you make it sound good!

    xx becky // star violet

    ReplyDelete
  3. I literally just bought the Olive shower gel today. I hope I love it too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mum adores the olive range x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I might not like the smell but I'm pretty sure all works great for dry skin :)
    Passing Fancy​

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts