Beauty Box // Glossybox September 2014*

glossybox september 2014 beauty box rottenotter rotten otter blog 2 glossybox september 2014 beauty box rottenotter rotten otter blog 3 glossybox september 2014 beauty box rottenotter rotten otter blog 1 This months box was designed by Karen Millen for Fashion Week and I really like the different tones of grey that were used. Also it doesn't happen very often where the contents of the box add up to more than the price of the box but my version of Septembers box adds up to just under £70 in total!

ModelCo More Brows Fibre Gel | £14.95 // A bit disappointing that this is in the shade medium/dark as I have very light eyebrows but I am hopeful I can find some way of trying it out and seeing if perhaps the lighter shade would be better. It looks very similar to the new Benefit brow gel which I really like although it's only a little bit cheaper.

L'Oreal Professionnel Mythic Masque | £15.50 // I've wanted to try the Mythic oil from L'Oreal since it was frist released but I am still slowly working my way through Ojon's rare blend oil so haven't wanted to buy anything new. This hair mask is from the same range so I'm expecting good things from it. Another nice size to try the product out properly and I think I'll be able to get a couple of uses out of it.

SkinPep Enzyme and Acid Peel | £89.99 for 180ml or £3.05 for 3.5ml // I have only just been brave enough to try the First Aid Beauty acid pads as I have extremely sensitive skin so these scare me a little bit. I think I'll either pass these two sachets onto someone else or save them for when my skin is less sensitive.

SkinPep Dark Circle Eraser Eye Cream | 44.99 for 15ml or £6.49 for 2ml // I'm pretty lucky that I don't suffer with really dark circles underneath my eyes so I feel like I wouldn't totally benefit from these. Another one I'll save to pass onto someone else.

Nails Inc Westminster Bridge Matte Top Coat | £12 // Since finishing my bottle of Essie Matte About You over a year ago, for some reason I haven't gotten round to either repurchasing or trying a different brand so getting this one from Nails Inc in the box is perfect. While I like matte nail polishes, a matte top coat is even better as it means you can turn every single polish matte. Glitter nail polishes look amazing matte!

Origins Anti-Aging Power Serum | £48 // This is another sample which is a really good size as the full size for £48 is 30ml and this tube is 15ml so worth £24. Although this serum is anti-aging it's still going to work really well at hydrating my dry skin, looking forward to try it out properly.




Follow me on Bloglovin' // Facebook // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. I was given that exact same Origins sample and I really liked it. Not sure I'd buy it, as it's impossible to see the anti-ageing effects of one product in only a fee applications, but it was light enough and good for layering before my day/night cream.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts