Wishlist Shopping 002

wishlist shopping 001 rottenotter rotten otter blog

First impressions:
  1. the hourglass packaging is amazing
  2. I now want all of the other ambient lighting powders and blushers
  3. I don't like the powder in the creamy concealer kit but I do like the concealer
  4. I'm still testing out brilliantine
  5. the samples you get to pick from when ordering from Bobbi Brown are amazing. How cute is the tiny lipgloss, mascara and moisturiser?!
  6. the Louise Young super foundation brush is just as good as Anna says it as and I had to buy the mini as well
  7. the Bobbi Brown tinted balm is incredibly moisturising and doesn't irritate or highlight eczema patches
  8. the super fine liner brush means I can finally use my gel eye liners
  9. surprisingly the Nars concealer is a good colour match
  10. despite this lot being bought over a couple of months, I think I need to go on a no buy for a while!

Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest  // Twitter // Tumblr //

Comments

  1. Hey Katy! SUCH A GOOD HAUL! I love Bobbi Brown too :-) have been eyeing the Louise Young brushes as well.. but since the Real Technique ones serve me so well.. I have been delaying buying more brushes!

    TheConscienceFund

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, they are some beautiful items! I really want to try the Hourglass blushers.

    Catherine, xo // Lady Liquor

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many gorgeous luxurious products. I want to try the NARS Concealer
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing haul! I really want to try the Hourglass powders and blushes, but I just can't justify spending that much... They look stunning though!

    xx Mimmi, Muted Mornings

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favourite way to use Brilliantine is to rub a blob of it between my palms, then I run it randomly through the mid-lengths and ends of my hair to create texture, with a tiny bit near the roots for some choppiness! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really tempted to make a Bobbi Brown order! I need a new creamy concealer and those free samples look awesome.

    Katie x and-katie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anna has really made me want the Louise Young brush too I really want it! Love the way you did this, some posts like this can be really longwinded xx

    EmmiHearts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Couldn't agree more with you, the Hourglass packaging deserves 10 out of 10! So gorgeous!

    xx
    http://felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great haul! I'm dying to try some Hourglass products - my birthday is coming up so I may have to start hinting...

    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really want to try the nars concealer

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow that is the haul of hauls! Super jealous! x

    Evelyn @ We Were Raised By Wolves

    ReplyDelete
  12. The hourglass blushes are just so dreamy! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. The Bobbi Brown Tinted Moisturising Balm sounds so interesting. I also love how you've done this post :)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts