Shopping // NYX

nyx shopping may 2014 rottenotter rotten otter blog
Mega Shine Lipgloss in Beige & Tea Rose | £4.50 // Powder Blush in Dusty Rose, Taupe & Peach | £6 // Butter Gloss in  Strawberry Parfait, Creme Brulee & Vanilla Cream Pie | £5.

First Impressions //
  • I couldn't be happier with all my colour choices.
  • The beige lipgloss really isn't a beige colour.
  • Taupe blush is the perfect contour and bronzer for pale skin.
  • The formula of the butter glosses are amazing. 
  • I want more of everything. 


Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest  // Twitter // Tumblr //

Comments

  1. Hey Katy! The blushes are beautiful! Its so hard to get hold of NYX blushes here.. they are perpetually out of stock everywhere! Great picks!

    TheConscienceFund

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to try Nyx products for so long, so they are definitely on my wishlist for my next trip abroad! Their blushes always look amazing, especially the Cinnamon one, which may look terrifying on the pot, but on the skin provides a healthy colour and glow!

    Diana P. | Cups & Roses

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really lack NYX products in my collection and seeing your post makes me want to go and order a boat load of their goodies. Raspberrykiss xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Their powder blushes are a great budget choice. I've been meaning to try some of the butter glosses, I've read so many good things about them. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Beige lipgloss and Dusty Rose/ Peach blushers are on my wishlist! Love your photography here too.

    Laura x FloraLoo Two

    ReplyDelete
  6. So agree about Beige haha! It's so pink :)

    Sheri | Behind The Frames

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts