Shopping // The Body Shop

shopping the body shop 1 rottenotter rotten otter blog

First impressions //

  • I hope the cleansing oil is as good as everyone says it is.
  • I'm going to have to use up my current cleansing oil before trying it out though.
  • The two shower gels smell good enough to eat. I wouldn't recommend trying them though!
  • The body scrub also looks like jam. Sensing a theme here?!
  • I don't know why I waited so long to buy tea tree oil.
  • The lip balm surprisingly smells really fruity.
  • The cooling foot spray has been a life saver after a long day in work.
  • I also really like all the colours in the photo.


Follow me on Bloglovin' // Facebook // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. This stuff all looks so gorgeous! The cleansing oil is lovely.

    Katie x and-katie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Raspberry Shower Gel, it smells so nice and it really lingers on the skin, you can smell it all day long. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to know if you like the Tea Tree oil! I'm on a hunt for one, so if this works, I have to get it! :)

    http://cups-and-roses.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the Cleansing oil, I hope you will too!

    MsBubu

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cooling foot spray! It's great after a long walk home from work in the sun!

    ​Leanne @ Leanne-Marie ​ x​​x

    ReplyDelete
  6. How have I never tried the cooling foot spray, it sounds like a life saver in this heat.
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. The photo looks great :) I love the cleansing oil and the tea tree oil x

    http://books-and-memories.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts