Shopping // Benefit & Red Carpet Manicure

shopping benefit red carpet manicure nail polishes rottenotter rotten otter blog
Benefit Dandelion Blusher | £23.50 // Benefit Gimme Brow in Light/Medium | £17.50 // Red Carpet Manicure in Coral Wishes, Violetta Darling, Caramel Moments & Blushful Moments | £12.95.

First impressions //
  • I'm surprised about the colour of the brow gel. I ordered it in the hope it would be ok for my strawberry-blonde/blonde/ginger eye brows and it actually is!
  • I don't like the packaging of the blush.
  • But I really like the colour.
  • I'm really not a fan of Caramel Moments. The colour isn't what it looks like from the bottle or other peoples swatches online. I don't even know if I want to go to all the effort of applying it because I can tell I'm not going to like it. 
  • The other three on the other hand I love.
  • Even if the two corals look pretty much identical. They are slightly different so in my head I can totally justify having them both. 

Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest  // Twitter // Tumblr //

Comments

  1. Really love these first impression posts! I hardly shop anymore so I could never do anything like this haha.

    ​Leanne @ Leanne-Marie ​ x​​x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get what you mean with the Benefit blushers, I always depot mine!

    Victoria

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts