NOTD // Nails Inc Topping Lane

notd nails inc topping lane nail polish rottenotter rotten otter blog
Supplies used... 
Orly Bonder Base Coat
Nails Inc Topping Lane // two coats

How had I forgotten about these polishes?! I bought them when they were first released and then once they went into my Helmer drawers I completely forgot about them. If you want to look like you've made a bit of effort with your nails or want to try nail art but aren't very good then these are the polishes for you. I'm sure you can buy them a bit cheaper than the original price now since they're a year or two old. They're also not horribly difficult to remove unlike other glitter polishes which is always a bonus.

Follow me on Bloglovin' // Facebook // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. This looks lovely! I did think removal would be horrible but good to know it's not too bad xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these. I'd forgotten about them too. So pretty!

    ​​Leanne @ Leanne-Marie ​ x​​x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this polish is really cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts