NOTD // Barry M Coconut

notd barry m gelly coconut nail polish rottenotter rotten otter blog
Supplies used... 
Orly Bonder Base Coat
Barry M Coconut // three coats

I really like white nail polish on other people, especially if you have a bit of a tan, and the effect it gives but I just don't think it works well on me. I can get away with it if I apple a glitter polish over the top like Nubar Black Polka Dot but just not on its own. This cream, slightly dirty off white looking, nail polish from Barry M allows me to have the white nail polish kind of look but is a colour that suits me better, at least I think it does anyway.

Follow me on Bloglovin' // Facebook // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. Such an amazing shade! I would definitely wear it too! :)

    Diana P. | Cups & Roses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I always look weird in white nail polish. I just can't pull it off; it looks like I painted my nails with white-out.

    P.S. Found your blog recently and love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a gorgeous shade. I don't think I suit white polish either so this might be one for me to try :) Raspberrykiss xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this shade but the only thing that puts me off it is the brush and formulation, I find it quite streaky. I do love the colour though!

    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a gorgeous shade!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts